Sunday, January 7, 2018

background 94 -100/365somethings2018

Hello,

I am double excited!!!

1) I finished my 100 backgrounds, YEAH, big shout out to myself!!!
2) and I read about a challenge on FB which got me intrigued imediately, did some more digging and research and came out at Hanna Andersson and Daisy yellow blogs.

The challenge is called 365somethings2018:
and it is exactly what is says, create 365 somethings by 31/12/2018,
so it doesn't have to be each day, you just have to have 365 somethings at the end of the year.

What will mine somethings be?

Well, I will be creating 365 indexcards which will then form a gratitude book, each day I will write on the back of the card what I am grateful for, apparently this is hard in the beginning but as you progress it gets easier and easier to focus on the positive things in life.

What will my process be?

I will be creating 7 cards each week and will be posting them here on my blog every Sunday.

So here are the first 7:








3 comments:

  1. So happy that you've already started and are inspired Vicky! It's going to be so much fun to create more this year, I'm excited too! And you're of to a a great start, index cards are a great substrate. When I do ICAD I also journal on the back of each card, because: why not?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous idea and your first set of index cards look great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, your cards are beautiful! I've been keeping a daily gratitude log for a while now, and I agree, it gets easier as you gain experience.

    ReplyDelete