Friday, June 23, 2017

background 39/100


Hello,

Luckily the temperatures dropped with 10°C compared to yesterday, much better!

My next page already had some blue paint on it from a previous project.
I felt like doing some fingerpainting, 
so I DID!




Next I chose this image from an advertisement for sunglasses because of the blue background,
out came the orange and some bold black numbers stencilling.
But now the fingerpainting didn't fit in with the rest,
no problem,
I just folded the page.


I added some butterflies and the quote:
Art is not a mirror to reflect the world, but a hammer with which to shape it.
I totally screwed up her mouth, don't quite know what the opportunity here is but hopefully it will appear soon.



When I will create the next background I will need to take into account that a portion will become part of this page.



1 comment: