Saturday, January 21, 2017

Oh joy


As you may know, I've become kind of a regular deskhopper on wednesdays with WOYWW, it is on one of those hops I came along this intriguing book by Karen O'brien named Imaginary characters

Image result for imaginary characters




I was so intrigued I immediately ordered a copy on Amazon.
When I received it and first browsed through it though I must say I wasn't really taken by the style,
but I gave it a chance non the less. 

I choose a project and followed it step by step

and surprise, I'm totally loving the outcome.
This is exactly the kind of background I wanted to be able to create.
A background with lots of depth, mystic and layers.
I think I finally found my style thanks to this book.

Now I only needed to add a focal point, 
I had this collaged girl laying around for probably 2 years waiting for the perfect page and this was it.



Oh Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment