Monday, April 25, 2016

JAM 10 what makes you happy?

This prompt is already from March the 4th but I just couldn’t figure out what to do.
Still not sure whether I am completely satisfied with this though


I started out by cutting 3 by 3 cm squares out of a scrapbook paper (our challenge for this prompt) and glued them on a black gessod circle.


I somehow connected what makes me happy with hearts so outlined some heartshapes and painted the rest in a combination of pink and purple Dylusions paint. 


Finally I cut out some small red hearts and glued them randomly on the page and wrote all the things that make me happy: family quality time, crafting, the sun, good food...

What do you think? finished or missing something? Please let me know in a comment what you think and what you might add.

2 comments:

  1. Vicky I think it's lovey just the way it is! Nevertheless only your heart can lead the way. So listen to wait your inner inspirational heart says... does it make you happy?!
    Hugs,
    MiSchra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good to me, sometimes we need to let things sit for a while before we decide if we're happy with them and not think that perfection is the only correct way. I love it, but it's your happiness! Cara x

    ReplyDelete