Monday, March 14, 2016

Relax

R=relax in the alphabet of happiness.

Refuse to let worry and stress rule your life,
and remember that  things always have a way of working out in the end.

Coloring mandalas is considered to be relaxing,
so I attempted to draw one and colored it in with a combination of inktense pencils and staedtler triplus fineliners.
I stamped the robot with his dog and colored them with my bright set of spectrum noirs.
.


To me it looks like the robot is comforting his dog and saying just relax, don’t worry.

11 comments:

  1. Beauty for our eyes to behold! It looks to me as the robot and his friend the dog are having a relaxing day at the art gallery enjoying the beauty of art. Such a fun entry to this alpha challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun word choice. I like your thought process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahhh (just relaxing here!). Great choice of words and colourful illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright, colourful mandala and the cute image of the robot and dog! Really uplifting words too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of word! Love your brightly coloured illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The robot and dog are very cute. They look like they're on an art appreciation course!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab page! Lovely colours and cute robot and his little dog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i confess, I'm ONE of those people who do NOT find drawing relaxing. I grip the pen/pencil too tight and it is stressful. But I can tell it was a very fun and relaxing "chore" for you. Your robot and dog are certainly enjoying what they are viewing. It's a fun, fun piece you and the robot can relax by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a bright happy piece, I'm sure you were totally relaxed after colouring your mandala. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colourful project! Perfect for The Craft Barn's Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A happy and colourful page in your happiness book.

    ReplyDelete