Sunday, August 9, 2015

diamonds

For this weeks challenge over at the Craft Barn I started by stamping a diamond background stamp on a 10x15cm ICAD and coloring the white spaces in with my inktense pencils. This worked very relaxing and was even more fun because my son joined in. Next I cut a diamond shape and glued that down to my cardbase



I also glued down the left over pieces on another cardbase. There I just stamped Happy Birthday in it and done, looks great if I say so myself. 



The other card doesn't inspire me at all for the time being so I will let it rest till I figure out what to do with it, if you have any sugestions just leave them in the comment box down below.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the diamonds make a fabulous background! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colourful background and it sets off the sentiment perfectly.

    ReplyDelete