Sunday, February 16, 2014

spread your wings (junk journal page #5)

I started out by weaving left over strips of gelli prints


Then some spraying through a flower stencil


The page needed white, I wanted to heat emboss some stamped flowers, but apparently I don't have any white embossing powder, so I used hologhraphic instead, this gives it a nice shimmer. But I still didn't have any white on the page so I used the smaller flower stamp from the set with white frost ink.
Now I was satisfied with the background. 
For the focal point of the lay-out I used this bird image which I've used as a mask with some gelli printing and some glittery sunshines.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And to think that this was in fact just a paper mask, never throw stuff away, you never now when it comes in handy

      Delete
  2. love how .you created the background, great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sometimes it is difficult to add things when I already like the look, but I say to myself 9/10 you make it better and if not so be it.

      Delete