Saturday, November 23, 2013

clear stamp organisation

Recently I reorganized my stamps.
Until now I just kept them in a drawer, but this was becoming really cluttered and it was hard to find what I was looking for,
So I searched for a solution and found this great tutorial
The principle is that clear stamps stick to  laminated paper.
I liked the idea because it uses materials I already have: paper, binder and laminating pouches.
So off I went stamping ( oh my I own a lot more stamps then I thought J),
laminating, punching holes, sticking the stamps to the back and filing them in the binder.
Now I have a clear overview of the stamps I have.




The process was also inspiring, while I was making the example sheets a bunch of ideas crossed my mind when seeing all those stamped images, to be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment