Monday, October 21, 2013

Christmas came a little early for me this year

On friday there was a package waiting for me at my doorstep, it was my Zutter Bind it all.




Luckily for me I also received my owires the same day, I ordered them separately from a wholesale seller where I only paid 32 euro for 100 pieces (shipping included)

So this weekend I had to test drive my new toy.
I made this 20x20 cm (8 by 8 inch)  book using pages I printed, I found this fabulous blog with downloadable backgrounds: www.farfarhill.blogspot.com
I haven’t embellished it yet.




Then I quickly made a coloring book for/with my son.
I used a mix of printed coloring images and blank pages (both white and colored ones).
My son had fun punching the holes and seeing the process of loose pages turned into a bound book.



My first findings are that the punching part is a bit stressful (need to practice on having a straight line of punches)
And the binding is a bit too loose, I reckon I just need to adjust the knob a little more.
But overall I’m pleased with how this machine performs and will be using it more.
(I already have a few projects in mind, so be sure to stop by regularly or just subscribe by mail and you will not miss a thing J )

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment